But, more importantly, here are links to Early Day Motions tabled by John Hemming MP and supported by more and more MPs:
- National Debate on Child Protection where 48 Parliamentarians support him
- Care Proceedings affecting Foreign Nationals – tabled in the wake of the Essex Council scandal
- and Barnardos and tackling child sexual exploitation – supported by 85 MPs.
- #unethical #wombscandal ESSEX COUNCIL’s criminal collusion: Social Workers, Police, Doctors, Judges and Mental Health Staff (victims-unite.net)
- COURT 8, 10.30am – hijacking the agenda for ‘disposal’ not addressing the substance of her case (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- NATIONAL DEBATE on Child Protection: Early Day Motion 764 signed by 44 MPs! (ccpexposed.wordpress.com)
- Coventry MPs call for national debate after death of Daniel Pelka (coventrytelegraph.net)