Here’s my latest summary of What Next after our Pilgrimage to Brussels? for all other parents concerned.
And below is the 6-minute video where I speak on behalf of the
- 1,000 children taken by Social Services every month
- 100,000 children currently in foster ‘care’
- 50 children dying a year, whilst in ‘care’
- 10,000 children running away from care and / or go missing
- 200 parents imprisoned a year in the privacy and secrecy of the family courts.
These are official statistics provided by OFSTED and the Minister of Children and Education Edward Timpson MP.