The UK Establishment has a great chance this Christmas to repair what’s unique in the UK.
- UK David Jenkins, organiser of Stolen Children UK whose 4 children were taken and who spent recently time in Swansea prison – Swansea Council
- UK Kellie Cottam whose case was vacated after she rallied too much support for daring to risk imprisonment – Flintshire Council
- US Melissa Laird who was deported penniless and homeless so that her son could be adopted – with a hearing scheduled for 05 December 2013 – Barnet Council
- Nigerian Musas who were sentenced to seven years of imprisonment so that two children could be adopted and five ‘cared’ for; their appeal will be heard on 06 December 2013 – Haringey Council
- Portuguese Pedros whose hearing is on 09 and 10 December – Lincolnshire County Council
- Latvian Katya Brice whose mother is Laila Brice – stolen and adopted by Merton Council – without court order
- UK Phil Thompson‘s 3 greatgrandchildren – stolen and adopted without court order by Walsall Council
- UK Lakeisha, Aliceah, Keane & Brodi-Lee whose hearing is scheduled for January 2014 – meanwhile they are crying to be heard – Banes Council
- UK Henry Angus Pate whose mum is here – Kent Council
- UK Charlene Tootle‘s two children – Liverpool Council
- Scottish Bonnie, Isaac and Rayne for whom Lene Forrest is fighting against Kilbirnie in North Ayrshire.
Here are our official pleas to official bodies:
- Dear Mr Cameron, take the lead and return our stolen children – our cover letter for petition signatures after an 8-day demo outside Downing Street
- Children Placed in Foster Care – our petition before the House of Commons
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – our petition before the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament – with this Dossier of Evidence.
In the spirit of Christmas, we wouldn’t want to see the culprits hung. But we would like to see every child compensated for every day in custody. The official rate for illegal imprisonment is £300 / day. The Slovak children spent 920 days in captivity, before they were returned, after the father lost his job, house, marriage and reputation…
If you want yours added, email me!
Here are some online pleas: