The Pedros challenge
- the procedures for organising contact with the children;
- the procedures for reuniting the family;
- the legitimisation for having care of the children;
- the duty of care to safeguard the children.
The Council responds:
- your claim is without merit;
- your challenges are misconceived;
- conditions of contact are inarguable.
- we know from Mr R d S that you planned to abduct your five children [the Police charge said 3 of theirs plus somebody else’s];
- he was previously involved in an abduction;
- you have links with him;
- you also have links with a ‘campaigning group’ against forced adoption whose policy is advising abduction;
- your commitment to return to the children to Portugal is known.
In summary, as my late husband used to say: criminals try to get away with anything! So far they have succeeded! But as the internet comes to the rescue: Continue reading