The name of the Social Worker is not readable. Why should there be accountability and personal responsibility, when they can hide behind Royal Charters – the immunity from prosecution for local authorities?
It reads: Written Agreement
Lincolnshire County Council Childrens Services
In addition to the existing Contact Agreement Mrs Pedro agrees to
- At no time discuss with the Children
Anything surrounding the issue of Adoption
Anything specific to the adoption of any of the children.
- At no time discuss any aspects of the Child Protection proceedings.
- At no time discuss or impart any information relating to any campaign she has knowledge of or is involved with.
- She will not discuss details of any disputes she may have with the Local Authority.
- Make every effort to understand the impact her behaviours have on the children.
Signed xxxxxxx for Childrens Services – dated 19/9/13
IF ONLY Social Services were capable of ticking off this welfare check list based on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child which the UK ratified! Or should the UK lose the seat for regularly violating the Convention?
Well, Articles 6 (fair trial), 7 (no punishment without crime), 8 (family life), 10 (freedom of expression) of the EU Convention on Human Rights are routinely violated, too. Perfidious Albion was already known many centuries ago. That’s part of the ‘culture’.